Trade Marketing Specialist
Job Location: [[Morocco]]
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Trade Marketing Specialist, your main focus will be to support all activities within your department. You’ll support the head of Trade Marketing in implementing sales strategies and in providing the tools and means to implement the Ferrero Category strategies at the point of sale. You will be focused on the main activities implemented in the market based on the strategies agrred with Marketing and Sales Departments and according to the Regional Trade Marketing Guidelines.
- Defining, according with the sales team, the yearly implementation plan for the modern trade, done by the presence in the correct categories, permanent implementation, presence at the check-out, in-out activities, and presence in the flyer according with the Activity grid
- Preparing detailed reports on sales volume, shopper experience, market trends, and competitors’ outcomes: Preparing plans and canvass, according with the marketing strategies and consequently canvass for the MT implementations coordinating sales activities (promo activities), Media investment (digital/TV); Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all the activities and their results in the Modern Trade; Preparing tracking for all the activities agreed by contract in the Modern Trade; Compiling and analyzing information on sales, market trends, forecasts, and account analyses (SOS vs SOM ; Nielsen analysis ; ROI);
- Gathering information and examining buying trends to develop successful plans: analyzing competitive market strategies by examining the trends, markets, and products they have in common; compiling customers’ references and feedback; segmenting the target audience and determining the appropriate markets to be approached; collecting business intelligence data from industry reports or purchased sources to delimit trends and to measure the impact of competitors’ marketing activities;
- Helping the Sales team by compiling all details for upcoming brands, products, or services.
- Providing recommendations for future tactics, seeking to increase sales volume: Presenting detailed marketing strategies to Marketing Managers and other departments.Being in charge of the complete flow of POS materials for all in-store activities
- Managing key in-store visibility projects: determining scope based on Central TM briefing, guiding implementation and evaluating success
Who we are looking for:
• Academic degree in relevant field,
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Trade Marketing operations within FMCG sector,
• Experience in managing and coordinating the complete process flow of in-store activities,
• Fluency in English is a must
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.