Brand Manager, Premium Chocolate
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Brand Manager, Premium Chocolate, will play a key role in developing and executing our seasonal strategy to drive growth for our core Ferrero Rocher + Ferrero Collection praline businesses. In this role you will manage day-to-day operations as well as help construct and execute a Ferrero premium chocolate seasonal vision, including ownership of assortment, display, and communication to consumers and retailers.
- Set long-term vision and ambition for Ferrero Premium chocolate in key seasons, namely Valentine’s Day and Easter.
- Develop a multi-year (3-5 years) roadmap, identifying key building blocks and projects to deliver the vision and ambition.
- Identify product innovation gaps, including new consumer items and retail displays, and lead x-functional team to commercialization.
- Develop go-to-market plans and selling stories with cross-functional partners to support the sales team and influence retailer support of sales.
- Create consumer communication and promotional plans with agency partners and internal team to ensure consumer awareness and sell through of seasonal assortment.
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer-packaged goods brand marketing
- Demonstrated project management experience from planning stage through execution and final assessment.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to turn data into insights and recommendations.
- Experience working with syndicated databases, i.e. IRI, ACNielsen
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and agency partners to deliver innovation and develop best-in-class communication.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.