Store Manager (Chicago Southwest)
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For over a century, Fannie May, a division of Ferrero, has been crafting delicious chocolates in the heart of America. From our warm in-store service, to our customizable boxes of unique and innovative recipes, we have been making moments special with our premium chocolates. We are looking for a store manager at our Elgin, Plainfield, & Peoria locations.
- Seling is the number one responsibility and customers are the number one priority for the store manager
- Building the store team by recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new team members
- Leading and managing current team members through performance discussions, training, and motivation to achieve or exceed store goals
- Store presentation and maintaining merchandising standards
- Perform operation duties such as payroll, scheduling, inventory, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Prior retail experience including retail leadership and management - food experience a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.