Senior Key Account Manager
Job Location: Ukraine, Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position with the direct management of National Key Accounts and the supervision of Key Account Managers. The purpose is lead a team to reach sales targets of the customers assigned, developing the business with the Key Accounts with a profitable Profit and Loss, analysing their performance, creating customer plans, following promotional implementation, negotiating with clients contracts and joint business plans, managing the budget assigned and placing promotional orders.
- Plan strategy of client development based on Сompany strategy, client strategy, market trends, channel specific and other;
- Development of annual sales plan for Key Accounts;
- Building and developing the relationships, long term;
- Conclude commercial contracts (national one) with Retail chains;
- Provide and control the implementation of the contractual agreement ;
- Plan and implement Category management with clients;
- Identifying long term opportunities to grow business and optimize spends;
- Coordinate the pricing policy of Retail chains, promo activities;
- Sales monitoring & analysis;
- Provides full people management cycle for KAM team;
- Leading of Ferrero cross-functional teams to ensure maximum effectiveness of interaction with client;
Who we are looking for:
- Higher education;
- The experience of work on the same position not less than 2 years;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English; Ukrainian, Russian - fluent;
- Analytical skills, selling skills, people management, account management, negotiation skills;
- Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, result-oriented.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.