Revenue Growth Planner
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Revenue Growth Planner will analyze data to develop recommendations for promotional pricing guidelines based on analysis of trade spend effectiveness. This position will track compliance to approved promotion guidelines and recommend corrective actions. The role will be based in our Parsippany, NJ office and report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Growth Management.
- Lead analytics and develop promotional guidelines based on trade promotion effectiveness for the Ferrero brand portfolio / channels and key accounts
- Conduct monthly review with Sales teams / VP Sales / CFO for evaluating promo efficiency performance vs planned performance by channel/key accounts
- Maintain promo effectiveness scorecards, lead preparation for promo effectiveness reviews with Trade Marketing / Cat Man / Sales
- Maintain the Revenue Growth Management analytics tool for promotional planning
- Develop “Pay for Performance” Trade Investment strategic framework for customer negotiation
- Partner with Trade Marketing team and Sales to develop event level guidelines by category (aligned with Commercial Policy / Net Cost parameters)
- Collaborate with the Trade Management Team for improving promotional planning and setting guardrails for Sales team execution
- Facilitate strategic alignment with Trade Marketing and Sales to ensure promotion guidelines and objectives are included in the Go to Market plans
- Develop a strong understanding of the IRI data to help predict track and react to promotion trends in the category including depth, breadth, and frequency
- Develop and maintain a positive, productive relationship with trade marketing, field sales, and brand team stakeholders
- Support a high achieving Trade Business Intelligence Team capable of sustaining the company’s profitability, goals, and vision
- Take on a subject matter expert role for key data tools (i.e. IRI, P&L, RGM Tool) to help assist other team members
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 years of experience with analytics or data management in a food/beverage, consumer products, logistics, or manufacturing industry
- Syndicated data experience (IRI or Nielsen)
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and make business recommendations based on analysis
- Must possess a basic knowledge of project/program management concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build consensus and foster positive relationships
- Capacity to solve problems through creative, innovative solutions and challenge traditional methods of accomplishing tasks and removing obstacles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and in a variety of cultures
- Ability to creatively organize and present data in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well cross-functionally
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to convince, influence, and motivate all levels within the business to achieve objectives
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Please note that all Ferrero employees are required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If you accept an offer of employment from Ferrero, you are expected to abide by Ferrero’s Commercial COVID-19 Vaccination Guidelines and General Procedures, a copy of which will be provided to you upon hire.