Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Project Engineer to join our Maintenance and Engineering Team. In this role you will be a support to the Maintenance Manager and Technical Engineer. You will be responsible for delivering projects and to ensure that the required results of the Capital expenditure (CAPEX) masterplan are being achieved for Ferrero Operations Australia.
Duties within the role include but are not limited to:
- Project design and management of capital works for Operations, designing and leading projects, for production, buildings, and Services, with safety as the upmost priority.
- Prioritization of project activities
- Providing details to stakeholders regarding resource availability.
- Project planning, using MS Project (or similar) to define baseline project plan and budget requirements.
- Execute project plans, on time and within budget.
- Ongoing contractor management.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will preferably have the following skills:
- A knowledge of Microsoft suite including Project, Share point and Teams (desirable)
- Experience in the use of SAP PM or similar CMMS
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Results driven
- Ability to build strong relationship with external contractors
- Previous experience in project managing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in relatable field or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in project management will be looked at favourably
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.