Job Location: istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Procurement Analyst for our HCo Hazelnut Procurement Team. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the business requirements and make sure that you agree on the scope of the demand with great collaboration and communication with the other departments. This is an Istanbul based role, directly reporting to the HCo Turkey Hazelnut Procurement Manager.
This role demands great communication skills with a numerical set of skills. If you believe in your capabilities, come and take the first step of the journey with your application!
- You will create purchase contracts, analyze and report the purchased quantities; examine the SAP reports and entries in parallel
- You will follow the supplier performance (contract completion, delivery time, quality)
- You will ensure projects to be accomplished in expected quality and scope in accordance
- You will conduct and document analyses, apply guidelines and standards
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferably +3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical, interpretive and creative problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal and proactivity skills with strategic thinking
- Advanced level English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.