Market Information Service - Auditor
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This is an exiciting opportunity to join our team in the new Business Unit in Casablanca. The MIS auditor will report to the MIS regional department and will ensure structured and regular reporting in terms of price, freshness, presence of our products, through cycles of visits in the point of sales.
- To conduct daily fieldwork by visiting different point of sales and collecting various data Distribution, Freshness, Price,…)
- To conduct fieldwork for ad hoc projects when needed
- Work is 100% in the field (retail outlets) and Auditors report directly to M.I.S. Coordinator of the Area.
- Daily car travelling is required in order to reach all different locations within the defined area (country or city)
- Respect the daily Target at least 20 per Day.
Who we are looking for:
- 2-3 years of field experience as sales representative or commercial quality auditor required
- Accuracy, reliability, numeracy
- Able to communicate effectively in English and French
- Excellent knowledge of defined area, well-versed with street names and places
- Familiar with FMCG retail outlets is a plus
- Computer literate (mainly Excel – just basic use)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Driving license and own car/vehicle available to use for work
- Accustomed to outdoor work
- Able to travel to other cities and work alone in the market
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.