Junior Industrial Controller
Sede di lavoro: Balvano
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a candidate for a position as Junior Industrial Controller for our Plant in Balvano (PZ).
- Supporting the Industrial Controlling activities (planning, analysis, budgeting, reporting);
- Supporting the elaboration of the Budget & Forecast for Opex;
- Performing monthly analysis on industrial costs and on investments;
- Monitoring and guaranteeing the efficiency of the plant through the measuring of productive KPI;
- Monitoring of stocks;
- Reporting of economic data;
- Supporting the local administrative activities
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Business Management studies;
- 2-3 years of experience;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical and financial skills;
- FMCG experience is a plus.
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- The Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Fluent in English
- Any other European language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.