Health & Safety Processes and Methodologies
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters we are looking for a Health & Safety Processes and Methodologies Expert to join our Health & Safety team.
- Develop Health & Safety procedures, standards and documents with global applicability;
- Develop Health &Safety methodologies and programs with global applicability;
- Provide Health & Safety input to activities, initiatives and projects led by other departments (e.g. Workplace Management, Commercial, etc.);
- Develop and deploy general Health & Safety training in coordination with Ferrero University;
- Provide and conduct Health & Safety training as needed;
- Plan and coordinate activities with global external service providers (e.g. contractor safety program- ISNet);
- Focal point within Group Health & Safety on IT tools (e.g. ICE, SALC);
- Provide organizational and project support to Group Health & Safety manager;
- M&A support on request;
- Provide input to CSR report (Health & Safety section).
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Safety Management or related field;
- At least 5 years of working experience in a Health & Safety engineer or manager position at site level;
- Deep knowledge of best practices in Health & Safety topics relevant to the FMCG industry;
- Good communication skills;
- Proven project management skills
- Good data analytics skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.