Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- The Financial Analyst supports the business by preparing and reviewing the reporting and cost tracking associated with supply chain, marketing spend, and overheads, as well as weekly reporting to head office and Area.
- Work cross-functionally to support business decisions with financial analysis.
- Prepare and submit month end accruals, reviewing accuracy of the close.
- Support Finance Team and Controller with budgeting and forecasting, profitability analysis, pricing, and master data management, as required.
This role is located at 100 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON M2N 6N5.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to management and consolidation team
- Prepare and submit weekly estimation of monthly volumes and sales (STIMA)
- Prepare and analyze reporting on A&P
- Prepare and analyze reporting on Destructions
- Prepare and analyze reporting on Overheads
- Prepare and analyze reporting on Supply Chain
- Prepare and submit required reports to StatsCAN
- Assist with development and maintenance of internal controls and processes
- Preparation of product feasibility modelling (e.g. Cost Card) of all Categorie
- Participate in project initiatives to optimize costs
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal models and documents
Month End Closing
- Prepare financial analysis and accruals to facilitate closing
- Investigate and follow-up on month-over-month variances
- Ensure proper system processes have been performed in SAP financial modules
- Ensure completeness and reliability of financial data
- Distribute financial results on assigned P&L sections
Master Data Management
- Calculation of PR00 pricing
- Maintain tables for mixed displays/combos
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Work with cross functional team to ensure inputs are received for budget/forecast
- Participate in budget/forecast (BDG/SAF) preparation and upload
- Support finance team as needed (cross-training, vacation coverage, etc)
- Ad-hoc tasks
Who we are looking for:
• 1 - 3 years of progressive financial planning and analysis experience with focus in Sales and Marketing
• CPA designation preferred, or working towards CPA
• Knowledge of financial reporting systems is an asset (Hyperion Financial Management and Essbase)
• Knowledge of SAP (FI/CO modules) is an asset
• Solid expertise in reporting tools and models
• Ability to set and achieve goals
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Initiative to complete and follow up on projects until completion
• Abilit Ability to solve problems and set priorities
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.