Brand Manager Greece-Cyprus-Malta
Job Location: Athens
This position is offered for 1 year Fixed Term Contract
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you love our brands and products and understand the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers, this role can interest you! As a Brand Manager, you will significantly contribute to growing market share and competitively positioning our brands. You will be developing strategies for Brand(s) by developing and implementing ideas and projects. You will aim high and achieve goals together with your team.
• Providing insights to define the key role in defining the brand targets, sales mix, net sales, gross margin and marketing contribution as well as volumes and sales value budget. Participating in preparing key strategic plans defining volumes, P&L, activity plan.
• Managing advertising, promotion, research and market analysis costs
• Giving direction on positioning in comparison with competitors’ actions
• Verifying former price lists and evaluating the right product mix
• New product development (NPD) strategy development
• Driving innovation through new product and strategy development
COMMUNICATION & MEDIA:
• Developing the advertising strategy and managing creative agencies
• Monitoring the outputs related to the brand plans and participation in the definition of the promotion strategy
• Supervising material development activities (e.g. execution of packaging development and new packaging / labeling projects)
• Conventional and digital media mix planning and follow-up
CONSUMER COMPLAINTS & FRESHNESS PANEL COORDINATION
• Answer consumer complaints for brands under competence, following guidelines of Quality Mnager and ensure the tracking of consumer complaints
• Coordinate Freshness panel team
• Contribute to bi-monthly freshness & quality reporting
RESEARCH & EXPERIMENTATION:
• Analyzing results and data of tests, calculating KPIs and proposing actions
• Participating in proposal, implementation (e.g. briefs) and follow-up of strategic and operational improvement projects
Sales Force, Trade Marketing, Media Planning, Region Marketing Manager Category
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing, with a strong emphasis on Strategic Marketing
- Understanding of different markets and cultures
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English and Greek proficiency
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will develop innovative strategies and insights thanks to an open mind and a thorough understanding of Ferrero products. Defining the brand vision that drives trusted and meaningful brands will also depend on working in a dynamic and flexible environment, intense focus on goals and a proactive approach. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage your team and stakeholders.