Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Trade Marketing Manager your main focus will be to support and drive company’s goals by developing and implementation of National Trade Marketing activities and supporting KA Managers in developing local and national clients. You’ll define TM strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
• Creation, analysis and update of National Trade Marketing Plan;
• Promo pre- & post evaluation, activities tracking & reporting, control of execution and results analysis;
• Motivation and trade promo programs creation and implementation, results evaluation;
• Budgeting, audit and evaluation of TM investments efficiency;
• Develop innovative tactics to help retailers to meet their shoppers’ needs (Trade Category Management projects);
• Develop effective medium- and long-term Local strategies in line with the Ferrero Group Marketing guidelines;
• Define the Category Vision for Retailer, through Shopper & Insight based rationale in terms of placement standards; for shelf, checkouts and second placement;
• Define the Channel Vision for responsible categories;
• Develop and implement cross Brand and cross Category integrated programs with retailers;
• Develop the My Perfect Store Channel and Customer Strategies and KPIs;
• Implement appropriate Category development actions in conjunction with the Trade at the point of sale;
• Business data consolidation & analysis;
• Organization of meetings, presentations preparation.
Who we are looking for:
• University degree;
• 3+ years experience in Trade Marketing within top FMCG Multinational Companies;
• Expertise in driving the business though different trade channels;
• Fluent English, Ukrainian;
• Excellent PC skills;
• Strong analytical, organizational, team working, communicational skills;
• Experience in Sales is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.