Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel to be located in our Istanbul Office as a part of our Legal Team. In this role, you will be directly reporting to Ferrero Turkey Legal Counsel with a strong exposure to internal legal processes within the company. As a shared function, you will serve both to Ferrero Çikolata and Ferrero Hazelnut companies, providing guidance and governance mainly for drafting, negotiating and managing contracts. Besides, you will also be liaising for external legal firms and providing legal advice when necessary.
If you think you have what it takes for such a role in Ferrero, then click on the Apply button now. This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself and develop together with us!
• You will review and draft contracts (operational contracts, real estate, sale of goods, services, warehousing, marketing…), policies and other legal documents from vendors, customers and other third parties ensuring compliance with local law requirements and Group Policies
• You will perceive the impact on the business deriving from the changes in law and recommend appropriate changes/actions
• You will prepare and review corporate governance documents
• You will liaise with external legal firms and negotiate with regulatory authorities (all other commercial partners) when necessary
• You will inform Ferrero Turkey Legal Counsel on matters of legal concern and key corporate, contractual, regulatory and commercial matters and disputes in subsidiaries; and report day to day matters
• You will follow up anti trust developments and drive business stakeholders in line with Group Anti Trust Policies and local legislations
• You will share legal opinion concerning all legal matters including food regulatory, industrial projects and operational &supply matters
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably +5 years of either in house or law firm experience
• Good level of knowledge in commercial/civil/antitrust law
• Ability to research and follow-up, with analysis and reporting skills
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, supported by presentation and negotiation competencies
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.