Job Location: Cork City
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Perform day to day activities on a packaging line
- A competent understanding of the production process.
- Organisational Skills.
- Maintain the operations of the machine/line.
- Maintain Production Targets, Ensure production of the correct quantities as required by plan.
- Support the Changeover process, ensuring that all materials etc. from the previous production are removed.
- Quality and Production Checks to be completed and recorded periodically as per the model.
- Ensure housekeeping/hygiene standards are maintained in your own location.
- Report accident/incidents to the Section Leader or manager.
- Promote safety awareness and responsibility within team and general area.
- Understand, support and facilitate in waste management systems.
- Facilitate in the training of new employees.
- All duties must be carried out in a meticulous manner.
- Complete relevant documentation in conjunction with the Section leaders/Management.
Who we are looking for:
Week to week basis temporary worker
To work on flexible shift patterns
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.