Customer & Category Development Manager NL
Job Location: Breda
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Customer & Category Development Manager at Ferrero, you are responsible for the development of a cluster of customers in close collaboration with the Sales Team, advising our retailers to get the most out of the categories we are active in. From the category perspective you work closely with the Marketing Team on the national development of a category and our brands on portfolio and activity management for all customers Modern Trade and Discounters.
At customer level:
1. Defining the full year customer plan, identifying all business opportunities for growth at your customer
2. Implementing and monitoring the development of the customer plan. Pilot the tracking, overview of actions and enable all information & tools needed to implement the plan
3. Performance analysis, closely monitoring & tracking (sell-in/out ) with the aim to understand key performance drivers, risks / challenges and opportunities
4. Compliance tracking of customer activities (follow up of activities, monitoring & analysis of the effectiveness, etc.)
5. Offer management in line with the agreed customer plan.
At category level:
1. Define national activation plan of the different brands according to the business-needs (promo, event, etc.) in alignment with the marketing plan
2. Track category performance & analyze promo/activity efficiency
3. Provide the guidelines for the in-store implementation (planograms, field argumentation etc)
4. Provide argumentation, insights and strong selling stories to present during customer meetings
Who we are looking for:
• Master degree in Sales/Marketing or other Business Field
• 5-6 Years’ experience in a category management/trade marketing role
• Knowledge of FMCG dynamics & understanding of food retail in the Netherlands
• Category management expertise (promo management, assortment & shelving analysis)
• P&L management
• Analytical skills from category & customer performances to financial dimension
• Familiar with data management (Nielsen, GfK, Space management)
• Skilled communicator, at ease with social interactions
• Fluent in Dutch and English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.