Associate Brand Manager, Kinder Joy
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Treat + toy means twice the joy! Be part of this dynamic, exciting brand as it becomes an iconic part of family memories for Americans.
The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for monitoring, assessing and driving Kinder Joy brand performance in the marketplace to ensure delivery of strategic plans. In this role, you will leverage your analytical capabilities to provide dynamic performance insights and your creative skills to drive packaging and communications deliverables. All while having a ton of fun!
The Associate Brand Manager will provide in-depth market and brand analysis to assist the Kinder Joy brand management team in formulating brand strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category. Your solid project management skills from planning stage to execution and final assessment will be critical to achieve brand objectives and goals. You will also be able to use your experience with inter-departmental engagement with Trade marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to assist in the planning and execution of new initiatives.
This role is HYBRID and requires 3 days in office at our Parsippany, NJ headquarters.
Business and Brand Analysis, Monitoring and Reporting
- In-depth market, competitive and brand analysis to assist in formulating every day and rotational strategy
- Analyzes results to ensure strategies are working and objectives are being realized, recommending course correction where relevant
- Actively manages brand marketing budget (planning, revisions and reporting)
New Product Launches and Commercialization
- Leads the cross-functional team (project planning, development and execution)
- Manage all artwork creation, approvals and delivery, including liaising with cross functional team and global stakeholders
- Interacts with global teams for activity grid alignments and approvals
- Works closely with Category management and Trade Marketing to develop compelling sell-in stories/toolkits to ensure customer acceptance of innovation
Communications Planning and Execution
- Collaborates with agencies in creative and asset development for use in consumer and shopper activations
- Sets and tracks KPIs, offering recommendations for optimization of plans/assets
- Lead social agency on content calendar creation, evaluating against strategy and coordinating internal reviews to increase brand equity via social channels and grow social engagement
- Manage brand presence at key industry and consumer events, such as trade shows, sales samples and agency requests
Leadership and self-management
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize daily demands to meet tight deadlines
- Cross functional integration and engagement
- Able to lead relations with agencies (PR, media, packaging)
- Prepares and creates engaging, meaningful and persuasive presentations
- Maintains full understanding of the competitive environment to assess impact on business
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business; Master’s degree in Business is a plus
- 2-5 years’ experience in consumer-packaged goods brand marketing
- Excellent analytical skills upon which to base decision-making; IRI/Nielsen experience preferred
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Team player able to effectively interact and work with various functional departments
- Motivation to advance in a merit-based, multinational organization
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.