Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Controlling department in Ferrero acts as a business partner for businesses, supporting them in decision making processes with relevant analysis and guidance. Currently, we are looking for a Commercial Controller, who will be involved in guaranteeing and optimizing the Ferrero’s financial performance and competitiveness.
In this Istanbul based position, you will be directly reporting to the Commercial Controlling Manager. You will be a part of a team working with core strategic and financial questions with close relationship with the businesses. If you like working with numbers, making analysis through them and are into financial statements, then this role is a great opportunity for you!
• Prepare weekly simulation of monthly net sales for Turkey & IPA Region
• Prepare financial simulations for new pricing scenarios for forecasting periods
• Report variances of commercial budgets vs forecast to provide an accurate financial situation with identification of risk and opportunity
• Prepare analysis and ROI calculations for investments before execution, aligning with sales & marketing teams for KPI
• Track ex-post of investments (actual vs forecast) with proof of performance checks
• Provide periodic reports for Sales and Marketing Teams to analyze pre & post performance of activities
• Control and approve POs for condition & discounts, price promotions, media, consumer promotion, market research, media production, agency, and other marketing purchases
• Support sales & marketing departments of the business during monthly closing activities, in terms of analysis and providing specific information
• Deliver financial analysis for decision making on Commercial Projects
• Prepare, validate, and publish internal and group reports of Marketing & Sales KPI’s & financials; and support with additional analysis when necessary, working as business partner
• Control and analyze product pricing & customer trade terms & agreements
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably 3-5 years of proven experience
• Experience in SAP
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with analytical thinking
• Proactivity and strategic thinking
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.