National Account Executive
Job Location: London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking to engage with customer centric, commercial sales executives to work within our Grocery team. In line with the accounts growth strategy, you’ll drive solutions that ensures progress for our key customers and ourselves. You’ll work within negotiations, develop promotional strategies, service all areas of your account and build relationships with buyers, field sales teams and category development managers. Your long term aim is always to provide an exceptional customer service as a skilled and sure partner that will, in turn, build sales.
- Work with the Controller and NAM to drive profitable sales growth to outperform the market and competitors
- Strengthen relationships with all areas of our internal customers from Customer Development through to Finance, Field Sales, and other key departments.
- Monitor and report on Ferrero and customer KPI’s, providing improvement recommendations
- Work closely with the Channel Account Team on Sales performance through the management and analysis of account specific reports
- Active participation in sales team meetings and projects
- Manage invoicing and pricing queries
- Manage conversations with customers/buyers ensuring key commercial plans are met
- Perform account-specific administrative tasks, with a keen eye for the detail and urgency
Who we are looking for:
You will have a real passion for sales driven results and have gained experience at Account Executive level within the FMCG industry. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a role where you can really make a difference and accelerate your career. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders. You will have the ability and desire to analyse high levels of commercial and category data to identity opportunities and trends for both Ferrero and your customer, therefore a high level of competency in Excel and PowerPoint is a must. If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to work for an organisation that truly values the contribution each and every individual can make then we want to talk to you.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.