(Senior) Customer Business Development Executive
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to increase sales of Ferrero products in the assigned territory through developing qualitative and quantitative distribution.
1. Business Management
• Master the Ferrero sales call process;
• Ensure the achievement of the sales targets related to the assigned stores;
• Identify and communicate business development opportunities;
• Negotiate at the store level according to the Company guidelines (i.e.: secondary placement…);
• Provide the store with the right suggested order;
• Track the performances of the stores;
• Implement Ferrero guidelines and central agreement in the stores reaching target of visibility, first-in, first-out, distribution, freshness, quality, stock levels, secondary placement, consumer prices, check-outs;
• Understand the importance of the excellent execution of the store to the business and execute according to the perfect store standard
• Coaching merchandisers;
• Build and maintain a constructive relationship with the store manager;
• Management of returns;
• Store warehouse control and stock counting;
• Solve problems at the store level.
2. Other tasks assigned by line manager or company
Who we are looking for:
• College degree or above, familiar with MS office;
• Familiar with the store/banners/accounts in the local market;
• Solid sales technique, good communication skills and strong negotiation ability;
• Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team player.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organizational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.