Job Location: Louisville
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
You've always loved it, now be part of it! Ferrero's Louisville manufacturing plant, proudly home to the Little Brownie Bakers Girl Scout Cookies®, is looking for our next Maintenance Scheduler.
As the Maintenance Scheduler, you will take charge of coordinating and planning maintenance activities to ensure the smooth operation of the Plant. You will be responsible for ensuring our maintenance tasks are scheduled and executed efficiently, working across the Maintenance team with the MRO Supervisor and Controls Engineer. Being highly organized, detailed, an excellent communicator and a proficient user of SAP will be critical to success as the Maintenance Scheduler. Your skills and expertise in these areas will be crucial in keeping production running smoothly.
This position is non-exempt and reports to the Maintenance Manager.
1st Shift (Monday - Friday), occasionally requiring flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Kit and stage maintenance parts based on assigned work.
- Plan and coordinate daily outside services and PM agreements.
- Identify maintenance and safety concerns with incoming services.
- Communicate with the MRO team and address any concerns.
- Create purchase requests for work order needs.
- Monitor and report Maintenance Planner controlled KPIs.
- Complete employee and contractor safety permits and forms.
- Project manage maintenance tasks involving contractors and vendors.
- Utilize vendor and contractor knowledge to educate maintenance employees.
- Participate in plant downtime and continuous improvement discussions.
- Lead maintenance downtime planning meetings.
- Manage equipment Bill of Materials in the CMMS system.
- Train employees on CMMS functions and capabilities.
- Collaborate with other departments to plan based on a multi-departmental agenda.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for:
- High school/GED required
- Previous experience as a Planner; Maintenance Planning is preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP and/or other CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) is highly desirable.
- Proficient in computer skills and possess a strong understanding of various software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong clerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting and work collaboratively with a team.
- Physical capability to exert up to fifty pounds of force occasionally, and/or twenty pounds of force frequently.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally and courteously with outside vendors and contractors.
- Highly organized, with a proven ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Preferred experience in operating Powered Industrial Trucks and Lifts.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.