Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: [[Morocco]]
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We have a great opportunity for a Trade Makreting Manager to join our new Company in Morocco. The incumbent will be in charge of developing the trade marketing strategy for Morocco.
- Defines the Channel strategy for each Category within the Country, in alignment with Brand Strategy;
- Acts as partner in the definition of Sales strategies (assortment, trade investment, etc.) with the objective to maximize the business development and profitability;
- Develops innovative tactics to help retailers to meet their shoppers’ needs (Trade Category Management projects);
- Is in charge of monitoring the Channel/Customer performance assessing promotions agreements & spending;
- Monitors and analyzes trade, competitors and shopper market data related to Channel / Category, in order to identify business opportunities and develop new Trade Marketing plans;
- Translates Marketing Plans to specific Channel / Customer plans (session plans, promotion, etc.) in line with trade needs;
- Works with the Marketing team to implement new promotional activities and display, on the basis of the needs collected by the Trade / Distribution Channels;
- Defines the placement guidelines for shelf, checkouts and second placement;
- Recruits, manages, motivates, coaches and develops the assigned team according to Ferrero core values
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in Economics/Business or Marketing
- Solid Trade Marketing relevant experience within FMCG sector
- Experience within Matrix Organization
- Understanding of the Country food retail environment
- Expertise in Category Management
- Mastery of promotional analysis, company economical KPIs (vol, value, GM, COGS, ROI), brand and customer P&L sheet
- Analytical acumen, Strong leadership and People management competencies
- Advanced Project management skills
- Fluent in English: spoken & written
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.