Senior Key Account Manager Retail
Job Location: Brussel
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Senior Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and development of the Ferrero Belux Sales strategy for one of our major customers. You will develop the assigned accounts in order to grow a sustainable competitive advantage while considering a categorical approach to the customer.
- Responsible for the achievement of agreed annual financial budget and all customer related sales KPI’s for the designed major customer.
- Track and analyze the evolution of the market & customers, closely monitor competitors (strategy, agreement, action plan, organization and processes, new markets, innovations, products...) in order to formulate growth opportunities.
- Negotiate the annual agreements on prices and conditions and secure the commercial collaboration. Prepare and manage the budget, monitor payments in cooperation with customer service and accounting teams.
- Ensure perfect execution of all category and brand strategies at customer level.
- Handle the operational management of the assigned customers, monitoring evolution of sales volumes (weekly follow-up of the forecast, evaluate promotions effectiveness and the performances of the customer, design action plans…).
- Ensure efficient communication with the other departments (Customer Service, Trade marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain).
- Participate in national and regional management sales meetings. Communicate its plans to the Field in order to ensure the perfect implementation.
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in Economics or Marketing
- 4-7 years of experience in Sales, Trade Marketing or Marketing, with a first successful experience in a KAM and/or Trade Marketing role
- Proficient in key responsibilities of the KAM role, like budgeting, forecasting & effective business planning
- Strong negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Autonomy in managing the relationships with customers
- Knowledge of the P&L management
- Knowledge of commercial and office software
- Knowledge of commercial and office software Excel & PowerPoint, SAP
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.