Junior Brand Manager
Job Location: Zagreb
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are crazy about Ferrero Brands and products, understanding the mission of bringing the joy and indulgence to our consumers and want to be part of this incredible process, this role can be interesting for you! As a Junior Brand Manager you will support Marketing Team in projects related to market share growth and strengthening the competitive position of the Brands.
- Development and implementation of brand strategy
- Creating brand plans and ensuring that all aspects of marketing activities are aligned with the brand strategy and company goals
- Controlling and management of marketing budget
- Planning and developing marketing and media plans
- Use available researches to check and follow brand performance and to identify opportunities and key issues
- Coordination and communication with other departments
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in Economics or Marketing
- 2 – 4 years of previous experience in brand management
- Experience in the FMCG market would be a plus
- Understanding of different markets and cultures
- Fluent in English and Croatian, Italian language knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will be part of innovative and ground-breaking initiatives. With an open mind, proactive approach and flexibility, you will be an invaluable resource. By focusing on targets and thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you will contribute towards your own as well as your team's goals. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organizational based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as part of a team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels.