HR Data Scientist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an HR Data Scientist to join our HRIS team.
You will work within the tech stack that HR Data Science department is currently in the process of building, with a focus on the Data Science platform and on the visualization software PowerBI, and become an expert of its key elements.
In this role you will leverage HR data to create descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive models.
You will be involved in different projects and collaborate with Group and local HR, Finance, Legal and IT departments.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Data Science or any related field;
- 5-7 years of experience in applied work on Advanced Analytics, Statistics or Modelling preferably in the HR area;
- Experience in big data environment and experience in AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processes (NLP) as well as development and deployment of custom algorithms;
- Experience in a multinational business environment is a plus;
- Advanced statistical methods for people analytics including: linear/multiple/logistic regression analysis, structural equation modeling, etc.;
- Business acumen, creativity, curiosity, ability to work independently but at the same time open to collaborate in the international team;
- Ability to speak with and translate findings to business users with little/no statistical background.
- Expert use of programming and analytical languages including: SQL, Python, R and PowerBI;
- Work experience with SAP HR, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP BW and other HR tools is considered an important plus;
- Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language processing (NLP) algorithms and applications;
- Additional knowledge of Informatica, NoSQL, Hadoop, Spark, Databricks, Hanaconda and Scala will be a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.