Health & Safety Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Plant in Alzira, Spain, we are currently looking for Health & Safety Manager. The role, in full coordination with the Group Health & Safety Direction, is responsible to:
lead driver in Safety by demonstrating your ability in strategic planning, directing, and coordinating the H&S activities. You will be responsible for ensuring optimal service levels for internal clients, in terms of quality, efficiency and achieving results through focused H&S activities.
- Develop and propose H&S strategy for the perimeter to be managed within the framework of legal standards.
- Ensure the management and monitoring of the H&S budget.
- Create and implement internal procedures in accordance with current legislation and Group Health & Safety. Ensure that they are followed by all employees.
- Identify and implement a comprehensive action plan to proactively anticipate and manage occupational risks at plant level.
- Identify and implement initiatives to prevent work-related incidents and occupational diseases, engaging both internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry out investigations to identify the root cause of all incidents.
- Design and lead preventive plans, raising awareness and providing training on essential H&S principles.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all workplaces, equipment, and operations.
- Ensure compliance with new standards and update documentation accordingly.
- Coordinate and facilitate activities with external parties.
- Monitor and update H&S indicators.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, engineering, safety management, or in a related discipline
- 4 - 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and practice of maintaining certifications.
- Good knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory.
- The knowledge of any other language represents a strong asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.