Trade Business Intelligence & Analyst
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
- Collects from various sources data demonstrating how channel activities (brand visibility, compliance, market operating prices, promo evaluation, trade evaluation, etc.) have been implemented by geography, channel, customer, store format, etc.
- Create, share with the relevant stakeholders and maintain the sales activity Calendar containing all the deadlines and related implications for the various activities in order to ensure that all the execution happens as planned
- Ensure that the various commercial deadlines are respected putting in place preventive checks
- Develop the company dashboard with the aim to ensure the monitoring of the main company figures (e.g. sell-out market data, market share, market share competitors trends, Nielsen analysis, internal data analysis etc..) and main business KPIs with the aim to provide to all the BU relevant data to support business understanding and development
- Make sure that the customer contracts / commercial execution TOT are clearly met within timelines
- Facilitate the resolution of any potential issues / claims that might arise after the contract negotiation with the customers ensuring commitment of the KAM of reference
- Perform an independent check on the actual promotional volume of each activity and escalates in case of issues upon discussion with the related KAM and Trade Marketing Channel Manager
- Act as the custodian of the spends and analyze deviations and escalate it to the concerned Trade Marketing Manager
- Perform a final check on all the offers / presentation to customers to make sure that the content is in line with requirements and with the contract
- Prepare a deck for all customer meetings and objectives to be achieved and track the progress
- Responsible for the development and follow-up of all the policies related to commercial processes, follow-up the GRC implementation status
- Act as a custodian of the trade spends and C&D and report to the Head of Trade Marketing periodically
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
- Experience gained in the FMCG segment with a proven track record of success in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of tools like Power BI, MS Office
- Business acumen and strong data analyzing and interpretation skills
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You should be highly focused on the team management, knowing and guiding your people and leading the team towards achieving goals. Thanks to strategic thinking and great understanding of the business environment you will effectively support others, improve processes and manage complexity. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes with your team.