Regional Key Account Manager
Job Location: Wuhan
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position is under Regional Key Accounts team to manage one or more regional key accounts(customers) by developing the business strategy, creating customer plans, following promotional implementation, negotiating with customer’s contracts and joint business plans, managing the budget assigned and placing promotional orders etc. so that to support regional Key Account team and the respective region to deliver regional commitment.
1. Sales Strategy, Forecast, Budget and Objectives
• Propose goals, sales strategies, channel and customer plans for the area or customers managed
• Develop and manage operatively weekly rolling sales forecasts for the assigned area
• Ensures in line with business objectives the proper management of budget
• Detect and propose business development and growth opportunities
• Presents, negotiate and sign agreed budget with distributors and wholesalers
3. Planning and control
• Monitors field activities performance and accomplishment of sales conditions, agreements and relevant KPIs
• Ensure stock management and control, propose actions to resolve over-stocks, out-of stocks
4. Field Management
• Defines with distributor the level of service expected (business model, dedicated vs shared sales force, KPIs etc) and monitor the actual outcome
• Ensure application of national and regional KA agreements
• Ensure achievement of the area sales targets
5. Marketing and Trade Marketing
• Implement brand strategies, report on opportunities, obstacles
• Ensure implementation of Trade Marketing activities, active and proper in-store activities execution
Who we are looking for:
• Has over 6 years sales experience in FMCG industry, at least 3 years key account management experience;
• Solid Market Knowledge: Traditional & Modern Trade, National Retail Structure and Local Retail structure;
• Strong analytical, account management, negotiation and leadership skills;
• Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
• MS office advanced user.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.