Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Quality is a passion for us and one of our precious values in Ferrero. As a Quality Specialist, you will be the guarantor for this value to endure by managing the production line’s operation processes that are in line with the quality standards. It is a brilliant opportunity for those of you who is eager to be a part of the creation processes of the Ferrero products bringing delightful and joyful moments for the consumers. In our company, as all the Ferrerians are always encouraged to learn more and perform more, you will also be in charge of managing interfaces with related functions for new products, new processes, promotions and reformulations and generating ideas for a continuous improvement. Please bare in mind that you will always be supported with the great Quality Team in the tasks you do, and you will also act like a leader in leading, guiding and teaching section tehnicians and staff.
In this Manisa based position you will be working with Quality Manager, and also you will have the chance to build close relationship with other parties involved in the production process.
- Guarantee that the production unit operates in the respect of quality standards of ISO, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with GMP and product features
- Verify that the production auto-control (self-auditing) works properly and operate promptly to resolve possible issues
- Co-ordinate and control technological operations processes, specifications, rational usage of raw and packing materials
- Execute controls for extraordinary sampling on finished goods with reference to specific issues
- Guarantee tasting activities along the production line and out of the line
- Determine and implement corrective actions and manage blocks in case of issues or anomalies
- Execute Military Standard periodic audits and participate to Group Quality product audit and to planned internal/ external audits
- Contribute to manage the consumer complaints
- Attend the trials for RM and Pack on the line, check the effectiveness of the result on the product
- Plan, organize, provide and assess results for training to auto-control employees and for outsourcers
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, preferable food engineering with relevant experience in food industry
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001, FSSC22000
- Advanced knowledge of SAP QM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Advanced problem solving and effective decision making skills with analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good at developing and motivating people
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.