Job Location: Brantford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You've always loved it, now be part of it! Ferrero Brantford, our largest production center in North America, manufacturing Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, is looking for our next Maintenance Scheduler.
As the Maintenance Scheduler, your primary role will be planning and scheduling maintenance PM activities and ensuring their timely completion for the smooth operation of the Plant. You will also provide support to the Reliability Engineer on data collection, data entry, organization of plant drawings and documentation creation related to maintenance processes and procedures; as well as working with the Stores Manager to record an accurate and precise inventory of equipment and components within the plant compared to the SAP data. Being highly organized, detailed, an excellent communicator and a proficient user of SAP will be critical to success as the Maintenance Scheduler. Your skills and expertise in these areas will be crucial in keeping production running smoothly.
This position reports to the Reliability Manager and is 100% on-site.
- Collaborate with production planning to create maintenance schedules, weekly and future forecasting.
- Schedule and track the completion of Preventative & Predictive maintenance plans, ensuring completion on time.
- Collaborate with supervisors and technicians to prioritize activities to ensure optimal maintenance for the equipment
- Plan and schedule jobs for shutdowns.
- Kit and stage maintenance parts based on assigned work.
- Support Maintenance Project Managers (RDMs) with organization, scheduling, and completion of External PM activities
- Direct support of Audits – Act as a direct support for internal and external audits
- Gather machine information and update equipment profile in SAP
- Assist in maintaining and updating the machine criticality analysis evaluation sheet for all plant equipment
- Assist in the organization and consolidation of all plant drawings on the internal network
- Ensure hard and soft copies of machine maintenance manuals and operation manuals, recommended spare parts are up to date and available for the maintenance team in the maintenance shop and on the network
- Assist in development and maintenance of a database for all predictive maintenance activities in the plant
- Create / update maintenance procedures as required
- Assist in the updating and maintaining of preventative & predictive maintenance activities & plans within the SAP environment where possible or in additional database for all predictive maintenance activities in the plant
- Assist in the addition of a spare parts BOM in SAP for critical equipment / Assist with accurately entering spare parts BOM in SAP for critical equipment
- Assist the reliability engineer in the break down (BDA/RCA) analysis and criticality (ABC) analysis.
- Assist the maintenance Performance Analyst (AG) in the preparation of the maintenance budget.
- Support team projects as needed
Who we are looking for:
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical engineering education or other engineering stream, preferred.
- Prior exposure or experience in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, effectively multitask and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong clerical skills, highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and possess a strong understanding of various software applications.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office systems preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting and work collaboratively with a team.
- Demonstrate initiative to think critically, ask questions and seek help to find the required information or answers.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.