Key Account Manager
Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Developing the commercial relationship with the customers for all contracts negotiated and sales development activities through CBP activities
- Prepare and submit contracts for assigned customers.
- Develop sales argumentation
- Contribute to the solution of problems related to the assigned customer
- Ensure alignment between budget management and business objectives
- Maintain a high level of contact with the trade to gain greater knowledge of the marketplace
- Responsibility on the Customer P&L, promotional levers and margins
Who we are looking for:
- Outstanding communication skill
- Microsoft Literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Data interpretation using SAP
- Analytical skills
- Negotiating skills
- Bachelors degree in business related field
- 5 Years experience relevant to the role
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.