HR Information System Internship
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconinc brands such as Nutella , Tic Tac , Ferrero Rocher , Raffaello , Kinder Bueno , and Kinder Surprise . As the love for our brands continue to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35.000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are looking for a newly graduate who will be part of the HR Information System Team (HR IS). Work location will be Alba and scope of activities will be mainly related to Ferrero Italian Companies (“Polo Italia”), which are the most relevant of the Group in terms of headcount. At the same time, frequent interaction will take place with HR Information System professionals based in other Countries.
- Working side by side with Italy HR IS team, get familiar about Ferrero HR systems and processes
- Performing analysis on data availability and data quality
- Supporting professionals of Italian HR&ORG family to use HR systems
- Supporting in activities dedicated to enhancing Ferrero HR systems (improving existing tools or delivering new ones, within local projects as well as participating in Group initiatives)
- Delivering training sessions about HR systems to new joiners of Italian HR&ORG family
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree or Bachelor degree: Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology and Engineering (Business/Human Resources is a plus);
- Previous internship experience in Human Resources or Information Technology departments of a multinational company (if it is the case, in another Country than Italy) is a plus;
- Analysis skills are desired;
- Communicative, flexible and proactive attitude;
- Team player and collaborative approach;
- Willingness to learn;
- Able to work in a confidential environment.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel);
- Experience with information systems, (e.g. SAP, SuccessFactors), is a plus.
- English and Italian are mandatory;
- Any other language will be considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.