General Labor production
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Job Location: Louisville
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a General Laborer, you’ll be responsible for inspecting products to ensure quality. You will work on various production lines depending on daily production needs. This is an outstanding stepping stone to a great future in the food industry!
- Feeds cartons/boxes onto conveyor
- Places finished product into cartons and case boxes
- Inspects cartons and product for general quality
- Lifts filled case boxes onto conveyor.
- Acts in a safe manner and wears a mask, hairnet, and protective gear to protect our co-workers and quality of our amazing products
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a busy food, manufacturing, warehouse, or related environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Basic math skills and ability to use a calculator
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.