Financial Reporting Manager
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Due to this exciting growth, Ferrero is currently looking for a driven, self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment for the Financial Reporting Manager position.
This position will be responsible to drive the processes supporting the Financial information of several legal entities within the Company including, but not limited to:
- Financial statement creation with note disclosures in accordance with USGAAP.
- Ensure integrity and validity of Financial statement information for external users as well as Group financial closures in accordance with IFRS
- External and Internal Audit coordination and execution
- Making recommendations and implement necessary changes with policies and procedures to support accounting methodologies and compliance objectives
- Ensure proper closing time lines are met for fiscal activities and proper quantitative analysis of financial data is performed.
- Reconciliation of information between systems related to SAP and Hyperion data management.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of ERP and reporting systems
- Ability to influence others by having the necessary interpersonal skills to enforce policies and drive process improvement initiatives
- Detail oriented, problem solver who can work in a fast-paced environment
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.