Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Finance Controlling Team as a Financial Analyst. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will play a key role in providing effective, efficient, and accurate financial analysis and reporting across Ferrero.
• Support the preparation of the annual budget, forecasts, and annual strategic plan
• Prepare analysis on performance, cost-benefit, contingency, and performance
• Prepare reports to provide insight on business and category performance, providing guidance on risks and opportunities.
• Monitor the performance of the Business Unit and provide insights in overheads and supply chain costs to internal stakeholders.
• Monitor and review the copacking costs and support the Budget process for the prepack approvals.
• Continually review processes used within the business, provide recommendations for improvement to ensure integrity of financial data.
• Perform product costing for the Business Unit and assist in the setting up of all new items through the Financial Year
• Organise system management to ensure integrity of data and proper architecture within systems used in reporting function
• Assist the Financial Controller with ad-hoc financial requests and analysis
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in related role
• Accounting/Financial or equivalent degree
• Strong analytical skills
• Result Oriented and ability to Problem Solve
• Accuracy and Attention to detail
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Advanced Excel Skills
• SAP and Hyperion system knowledge are desirable
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.