Demand Planning Executive
Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an İstanbul based Demand Planning Executive who is going to professionally report to Region Supply Chain Director.
As Demand Planning Executive, you will be pivotal starting point in Supply Chain organization for business counterparts within the end-to-end planning process and be responsible for ensuring the deployment and control within the S&OP cycle of the consolidated demand planning.
If you believe in your planning skills with your experience, we're waiting for your application!
- Consistently interacting with sales and marketing references in order to provide support and consistently get updates,
- Collecting of historical and forecasting data from sales and marketing (qty, rev, price),
- Managing the aggregation of sales and marketing data on common framework (Product view, SKU by week -short term- and brand by month –mid term-, qty, rev),
- Coaching and disseminating forecasting methodologies and tools to the business references,
- Assuring a demand plan for the full S&OP horizon considering trends, commercial initiatives, distributor input and leveraging analytics,
- Providing inputs and insight to the business references regarding operations plans/ constraints,
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors' degree,
- Preferably 5-7 years experience,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Strong analytical problem solving skills,
- Good communication skills, acting as a team member,
- Good at working with details,
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative,
- Good level of SAP - APO,
- Advanced level of MS Office.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.