Trade Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based Trade Marketing Specialist. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
• Helps to develop effective medium- and long-term local strategies in line with Ferrero Group Marketing guidelines,
• Shapes channel & customer differentiation agenda with the guidance of shopper insights and missions,
• Implements appropriate Category/Channel development actions in conjunction with the trade at the point of sale,
• Ensures the optimum exposure for Ferrero products by influencing promotional and merchandising activities at the point of sale,
• Responsible for all instore executions and shopper marketing activities & activations; monitoring the ROI’s of the instore activities and remaining within the limits of categories ROI target,
• Monitors and analyzes category/channel, competition and consumer/shopper market data in order to provide base for the business opportunities,
• Analyzes and improves future impacts on promotions and the impacts on trade spend and profitability,
• Proposes the sales volume budget per category/channel paying particular attention to the profitability of the category/channel,
• Directly responsible of instore budget and limited responsibility of trade promo budget,
• Works with customers and within channels to develop appropriate, shopper centric activities.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree,
• Preferably 1+ years of experience,
• Excellent communication skills in English,
• Advanced level of MS Office applications,
• Good analytical skills with interpersonal relationship skills,
• Able to work in teams and flexibility,
• Result orientation and multi-tasking,
• Autonomy, proactivity and strategic thinking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.