Job Location: Augusta
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Quality Supervisor to join our team in Augusta, GA. The Quality Supervisor plays a major role in the Ferrero Quality Organization and is responsible for overall quality and food safety for designated product lines in the plant. This role will report directly into the Plant Quality Manager.
- Responsible for production unit operating in compliance with Ferrero Quality & Food safety standards
- Actively involved with continuous improvement process and lead root cause analysis related to non-conformances
- Partner internally with Food Safety Supervisors, Quality Systems Supervisors, and Quality leadership to develop and implement new standards
- Verify the application of our:
- Quality system procedures
- Food safety systems procedures
- GMP rules
- Manage, develop, and train a team of 3 direct reports
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Food Science, Food technology, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a Quality Supervisor role within the food industry
- Experience working in a plant environment
- Familiar with food safety systems and quality management systems (ISO 9001)
- Strong knowledge of Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standards (FSSC 22000, SQF, BRC)
- Experience conducting root cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
- Prior experience organizing and conducting training sessions
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.