Job Location: Trabzon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Just as our values are at the heart of what we are doing, hazelnut is also located at the very center of our products. Therefore, with the required amount of importance, we care very much for our production and quality processes related with one of our fundamental raw materials. We are currently looking for a “Production Engineer” who will be working in our Trabzon plant, where one of our Hazelnut plants is located. Directly reporting to the Production Manager, the role is mainly responsible for ensuring the quality of the planned production programs that is aligned with the right processes.
If you believe in your planning skills with your experience, please do not hesitate to apply now! Come and join for a great opportunity to grow with us!
- You will improve profitability and productivity by optimizing production costs, processes and procedures
- You will ensure necessary production process actions with changing priorities in the production plan; and also processes of actions/modules of materials in the ERP system as a requirement
- You will track and improve KPI values, with proposing improvements in related competencies
- You will participate in budget improvement projects in processes
- You will preparation and develop work instructions for commissioning, operation and control of production units
- You will carry out the actual production, line performance analysis, monitoring of the use of production factors in collaboration with the Shift Responsible, and with the support of the Shift Responsible for the gathering and analysis of the figures
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams with good communication skills
- SAP knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Residency in Trabzon
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.