Customer Service Agent
Job Location: Brussels or Breda (NL)
Brussels (Belgium) or Breda (The Netherlands)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Agent, you are part of the supply team and you report to the Customer Service & MD Manager. You are responsible for providing a high level of supply chain service (orders, logistics, promotion follow-up,…) to an assigned portfolio of (mostly Dutch) customers. You are the front line for customer support and advise, in order to achieve customer satisfaction and operational targets.
The position can be located in Brussels (BE) or Breda (NL), based on your preference.
- Manage customer portfolio of our customers in the Netherlands, from order to invoice
- From order reception through different channels (EDI/VMI, manual), ensure correct integration in SAP
- Follow up on promotion and ensure a timely order reception
- Manage returns/refusals in collaboration with customer and warehouse
- Follow up on logistic complaints
- Build strong relationship with customers to ensure added value for the customer
- Being the single point of contact for logistic collaboration/requests with the customers
- Working closely with various teams across the supply chain departement & the Key Account Managers of the assigned customers. Maintain strong working relationship with those key stakeholders to ensure quick and accurate delivery to our customers
- Regular visits (at least twice a month) to our Dutch office in Breda or, if you are located in The Netherlands, to our office in Brussels
Who we are looking for:
- You have a diploma at professional bachelor level
- You’re fluent in Dutch (verbal and written) and have a very good level of English. Knowledge of French is an asset
- During at least 5 years of professional experience you’ve showed and developed following competencies:
- strong communication & relationship building skills
- well organized, detail oriented, managing effectively your priorities
- strong collaboration skills with colleagues of various backgrounds
- good knowledge of Excel (SAP proficiency is an interesting plus)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.