Brand Manager Kinder
Job Location: Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, energetic and self-motivated Brand Manager to join the high performing Ferrero marketing team. Working on the Kinder portfolio you will drive the local success of a truly iconic brand.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will contribute to the strategic direction of the brand through brand planning and execution, product innovations, consumer insights, communications development and budget management. You have well-honed project management skills and collaborate well with key internal and external stakeholders both locally and globally.
- Analyse performance of the Kinder brands, competitors, market share and SKUs
- Contribute to advertising strategies and related activities to increase penetration and market share
- Lead and direct key strategic projects as assigned to build consumer engagement and drive penetration and sales growth
- Work with digital and media agencies to develop plans, activity, and support across the brand
- Work with Retail Activation team to create impact for relevant marketing programs in retail
- Plan and coordinate the development and introduction of new products including marketing, pricing, financial, supply and manufacturing aspects
- Present business cases and strategies to senior management and regional team
- Develop and manage budget for the portfolio for advertising, promotion and other activities
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Brand Management within the FMCG sector
- Relevant Business Degree Qualification
- Strong commercial and financial acumen coupled with exceptional communication skills
- Solid understanding of consumer insights and market analysis
- Ability to build collaborative internal and external relationships
- Ability to plan multiple priorities and manage differing customer needs
- Independent and autonomous self-starter
- Goal-driven, with a desire to deliver extraordinary results every time
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Customers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as customer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Thanks to your global thinking, strategic mindset and innovation approach you will develop effective strategies and implement marketing around the world. Balancing your drive with an analytical approach should help you to develop insight-based concepts to implement. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and cross-functionally with regional and global colleagues.