Trade Marketing Manager
Job Location: South Africa
Job Location: Johannesburg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The TM Manager will provide a market understanding to optimize the sales and market potential supporting the development of the RTM strategy. Provides the teams with accurate estimation with the development of the market share and profitability.
- Ability to manage a Trade Marketing budget whilst developing, supervising and improving Ferrero Commercial Policy to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities
- Support the Field Team in managing the 3RD Party Sales & Merchandisers agencies’teams by providing clear in-store standards and Planogram's recommendations.
- Lead retail channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish the Ferrero Commercial Policy business objectives throughout product categories.
- Develop, along with KAAMs, Customers’ plans ensuring in-store quality of presence with respect to Ferrero ITHEMBA standards.
- Monitors all the business deadlines of the company both internal and external, making sure that all the functions needed are cooperating to meet deadlines
- Manage the Consensus meeting, reviewing the sales forecast planning together with sales, Marketing and SCI
- Prepares the offers to customers and proactively provides to Sales Trade Presenters / selling argumentations
- Performs detailed category management analysis and detailed tracking in store execution, providing the Trade Promo Visibility Plan’s Proof of Performances
- Manages all the key business data and creates user-friendly business dashboard that are cascaded to all stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing / KAM and category management in FMCG
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Global Mindset and Strategic Acumen
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Results Orientation,Problem Solving
- Adapt & Flexibility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.