Market Research Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers, and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative, and highly rewarding
About the position:
In Ferrero we work with great ideas to win the hearts of many families in the world, and you can be part of the team that contributes to make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary, we are looking for a Market Research Manager to lead market research projects that allow to evaluate the current and potential commercial performance of new commercial initiatives
- You will be the leader of market research projects from the reception, understanding and alignment of briefs to the recommendation of suppliers and methodologies that respond to the information needs of marketing and sales teams.
- Analyze the current and potential commercial performance of new commercial initiatives in the market, among consumers, shoppers, and audiences in general.
- Manage the development and innovation of research tools, methodologies, and techniques, complying with quality standards in each part of the process.
- You will ensure the understanding of the analyzed information to maximize the generation of actionable insights that translate into opportunities for the business.
- You will be an advisor to our brands by interpreting the needs of each of them through studies and research projects aligned with business strategies.
- Guarantee the service of suppliers aligned with international requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Degree in Marketing, Industrial Engineer, Business Administration or similar.
- 6+ years of experience in marketing research (client and/or agency).
- Advanced English is mandatory
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative market research techniques, including pre and post-test advertising, segmentation, concept tests, tracking etc.
- Experience with Retail and/or Consumer Tracking Data (NielsenIQ and/or Kantar/GFK)
- Excel and Power Point skills
- Results-oriented, analytical, proactive, responsible, business-oriented and with strong influence skills
How to succeed in the workplace and in Ferrero
Consumers, quality and service are the key to everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you will need to be as consumer- and product-oriented as we are: dedicated to achieving good results for customers around the world.