Junior Brand Manager
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Junior Brand Manager, you will support the Senior Brand Manager in the development and implementation of the marketing plan of the brands. You will take the lead on specific activations and projects by working with the cross-functional teams and managing the agencies to ensure a perfect execution of it. You will have the aim to take on more responsibilities and to grow progressively in the role of Brand Manager.
- Contribute to the development of the annual marketing plan (strategy, action, means and budget) and make proposal to strengthen it.
- Understand, restore and enhance the key elements of the marketing plan of the brands.
- Implement the annual marketing plan (actions, levers, budget).
- Develop the business plan by ensuring the operational monitoring working in close collaboration with the cross-functional team.
- Know the product range and ensure the operational management of the product range while respecting the budget.
- Ensure the operational monitoring of the promotional strategy.
- Perform the post-mortem of the key activations & promotions in terms of sales and return on investment.
- Ensure the monitoring and the respect of the budget A&P.
Promotions and Advertising Activities
- Participate in the development of the copy strategy, the agency briefing and the monitoring of the implementation of the communication.
- Contribute to the development of a media strategy, establish the briefing and challenge the recommendation in line with your manager.
- Take the lead on the activation you will be responsible for and execute them with excellence.
Analyses and studies
- Analyze and interpret the panels of distributors and consumers and recommend them « for action» (GFK/Nielsen).
- Contribute to the establishment of briefings for the validation and analysis of the results of the studies.
- Understand the target consumer and the main insights of the market.
- Contribute to the monitoring of the quality of the product.
Who we are looking for:
- Master degree in economy or marketing.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Marketing, Sales or Trade Marketing
- Team player
- High level of ownership
- Fluency in English. Fluency in French and / or Dutch
- Strong experience of household panels and consumer data: Nielsen /GfK
- Able to perform in depth brand analyses
- Comfortable with numbers, analytical mindset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.