Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an Industrial Controller within Finance department.
- Participate to the definition of the industrial guidelines;
- Participate to the budgeting, forecasting and controlling process;
- Monthly closings reporting and variance analysis;
- Energy and industrial overheads reporting and variance analysis;
- Product costing simulations and evaluation of different option about industrial footprint;
- Be the interface for the Operation Central Functions;
- Support the follow-up customizations of new controlling model with the act vs act project (implementation of budget and forecast scenarios);
- Support the Fuel for growth project, especially on implications for Destruction Processes;
- Support the follow-up customization of the new budget and forecast planning procedure.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years of experience in Controlling role;
- Food & Beverage Sector is a preference;
- Knowledge of production controlling (cost calculation, budgeting, planning and reporting) is a plus;
- Result oriented and problem solver;
- Team player;
- Organizational integration.
- Knowledge of SAP, especially FI, CO and business intelligence tool.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered as a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.