Health and Safety Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Health and Safety Manager who will be working in our Trabzon&Ordu plants and directly reporting to Region Turkey Health and Safety Manager. Responsibilities and qualifications are mentioned below.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• +5 years of experience
• Ability to work in teams
• Good communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Residency in Trabzon
• Lead health and safety on site with the support of the local H&S team,
• Collaborate with and support other functions to promote and improve H&S in day to day activities,
• Ensure that working conditions meet the appropriate Health & Safety standards
• With the collaboration of executive business, monitor adherence to work safety standards and procedures and monitor remediation to identified deviation within the production unit
• Ensure the management of the necessary Health & Safety documentation for external agencies, firms, government bodies, etc…
• Ensure the realization of danger identification (chemical, physical, biological, psyco-social) and risk assessment processes
• Ensure individualization of measures for safety and health of work environments accordingly with local enforcement laws
• Receive Group guidelines and promote editing and update of operative local working instructions and local procedures applied in working areas.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.