Supply Chain Development Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In Ferrero, we value the delivery of our goods and products to arrive in the best conditions and in the most efficient way, and it is our Supply Chain Department who is responsible for ensuring the compliance with the standards and regulations as well.
We are currently looking for Supply Chain Development Manager to join our Supply Chain team in Istanbul, who will be mainly responsible for operational excellence of our Supply Chain processes. In this role, you will be directly reporting to Region Supply Chain Manager.
If you think that you are the perfect fit for the role, don't wait and click on the "Apply" button!
- You will support the Region Supply Chain Director in the definition of Region Supply Chain Master Plan, identifying the key priorities and preparing a 3 years horizon plan including CAPEX, KPIs & operational objectives across all the Supply Chain functions
- You will guarantee full alignment & consistency between Region Supply Chain Master Plan initiatives and Industrial & Supply Direction Group Plan adopting central guidelines defined by Operations platforms structures at Group level
- You will drive Ferrero Operational Excellence (FOX) program initiatives inside the SC logistics and ensures FOX presence and consistency vs Region Supply Chain Master plan
- You will ensure appropriate follow-up of the initiatives results
- You will be responsible for Regional performance indicator consolidation
- You will lead the Project Management Office at SC Regional level, in consistency with the Group standardized project management tools
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors' degree
- Preferably +4 years experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills with team member attitude and detail orientation
- Good level of SAP - APO
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.