Senior Customer Business Development Executive 1
Job Location: Fuyang阜阳
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to increase sales of Ferrero products in the assigned territory through developing qualitative and quantitative distribution.
1. Business Management:
- Master the Ferrero sales call process of wholesalers and general stores;
- Ensure the achievement of the sales targets related to the assigned wholesalers and general stores;
- Develop the number of wholesalers to meet Ferrero standard;
- Ensure the achievement of active store targets related to the assigned wholesalers and general stores;
- Deliver clearly company strategic on activities and products to the assigned wholesalers and general stores;
- Negotiate with wholesalers and general stores according to company guidelines;
- Manage Warehouse stock and stock counting for the wholesalers and general stores;
- Implement Ferrero guidelines to reach target of sales target, distribution, shelf display, freshness, etc;
- Build and maintain a constructive relationship with the wholesalers and general stores;
- Solve problems on the wholesalers and general stores.
2. Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
- College degree or above, Familiar with MS office;
- Must have experience on wholesaler management and DSR management. Familiar with the mini stores/wholesalers in the local market;
- Solid sales technique, good communication skills and strong negotiation ability;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team player.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.