Revenue Growth Planner
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Revenue Growth Planner plays an important role on our growing Category and Trade Marketing team. In this role you will be able to analyze trade spend data, and provide recommendations for promotional pricing guidelines based on effectiveness. You will also have the opportunity to track compliance for approved promotion guidelines and make recommendations on corrective actions.
This is a hybrid role will be based in our Parsippany, NJ office and report to the Senior Manager of Revenue Growth Management.
- Lead analytics and develop promotional guidelines based on trade promotion effectiveness for the Ferrero brand portfolio / channels and key accounts
- Conduct monthly review with Sales teams / VP Sales / CFO for evaluating promo efficiency performance vs planned performance by channel/key accounts
- Maintain promo effectiveness scorecards, lead preparation for promo effectiveness reviews with Trade Marketing / Cat Man / Sales
- Maintain the Revenue Growth Management analytics tool for promotional planning
- Develop “Pay for Performance” Trade Investment strategic framework for customer negotiation
- Partner with Trade Marketing team and Sales to develop event level guidelines by category (aligned with Commercial Policy / Net Cost parameters)
- Collaborate with the Trade Management Team for improving promotional planning and setting guardrails for Sales team execution
- Facilitate strategic alignment with Trade Marketing and Sales to ensure promotion guidelines and objectives are included in the Go to Market plans
- Develop a strong understanding of the IRI data to help predict track and react to promotion trends in the category including depth, breadth, and frequency
- Develop and maintain a positive, productive relationship with trade marketing, field sales, and brand team stakeholders
- Support a high achieving Trade Business Intelligence Team capable of sustaining the company’s profitability, goals, and vision
- Take on a subject matter expert role for key data tools (i.e. IRI, P&L, RGM Tool) to help assist other team members
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience working with analytics or data management, preferably in a food/beverage, consumer products, logistics, or manufacturing industry
- Experience with syndicated data (IRI or Nielsen)
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and make business recommendations based on analysis
- Must possess a basic knowledge of project/program management concepts, practices and procedures
- Capacity to solve problems through creative, innovative solutions and challenge traditional methods of accomplishing tasks and removing obstacles
- Ability to creatively organize and present data in Excel and PowerPoint
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race , color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.