Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Maintenance Supervisor's position primary duties include supervising maintenance, supporting interventions, and collaborating in the new projects’ realization. You will be responsible for defining, organizing and managing the realization of periodical revisions programs, ordinary, extraordinary and soft intervention, optimizing relative costs in order to achieve determined production results, both in qualitative and quantitative terms, respecting the given deadlines. Coordinating and organizing maintenance activities in order to ensure the plants workability (devices) and the highest level of reliability and efficiency of production lines.
Also in scope for the Maintenance Supervisor is ensuring the management of plant utilities in order to guarantee the energy supply (hot and cold water / steam); ensuring the air conditioning for both production sites and offices; and ensuring maintenance activities in relation to any buildings.
- Maintenance Policies
- Intervention planning, scheduling and execution for maintenance projects
- Documentation Management
- Suppliers Management
- Materials, Plant and Equipment Management
- Human Resources Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Monitoring and Accounting
- New Projects
- Quality and Food Safety, Environmental duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
• High school Diploma or GED and 2-year Technical Degree in Maintenance field such as Industrial Maintenance or Mechanical Maintenance, OR related area of study, OR Journeyman Certification preferred
• At least 5 Years of prior experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, 2-year Technical Degree in Maintenance field such as Industrial Maintenance, Mechanical Maintenance or related area of study AND 5 years of prior experience as an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
o Experience must include diagnostic troubleshooting, repairing and replacing defective parts, adjusting machinery, and modifying units to meet proper operating specifications.
• Experience in a food-manufacturing environment is preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.